Right now I’m working on the following endeavors:
- Earning a Master’s degree in education from Lewis & Clark.
- Student teaching mathematics and computer science at Wilson High.
- Reading a book per week.
- Maintaining Algos, an open-source algorithm library.
Here are some things I’m pretty much always working on:
- This blog, in which I write about family and school and work and other things that come to me.
- Taking pictures. I used to share them on Flickr but now I mostly just use them to illustrate blog posts or print them onto Polaroid paper.
And here are some projects I’ve worked on in the past:
- Arduino-based implementation of Conway’s Game of Life
- Arduino-based internet-connected dust sensor
- Website for viewing dust sensor data
- Android app for viewing dust sensor data
- Rovergram, an Instagram-inspired gallery of Mars rover photos
- Pixyll, a Jekyll theme and my first open-source contribution
- Tic tac toe. In Assembly!
- Command-line version of Qwirkle, a pattern matching board game
- Program that sorts journal entries using C++ and regex
- Script that generates Jekyll posts from a folder of images